All of these duties belong also to the spectrum of the Student Services in Dresden. It offers an additional service especially for international students. It is a service package that can be booked and is a special service that eases the start of one’s studies.
Further information on accomodation etc. is available at the Student Services.
Student Services offers a service package [German only] as a special offer for international students.
The “Studentenwerk” Student Services in Dresden offers international students a service package. For an inexpensive all-inclusive price, you get a comprehensive service offer.
The following services are included in the service package:
- You live in a furnished single room in a student residence hall with internet access. A shower, toilet and kitchen belong to a group of rooms.
- The rental contract is good for one semester and can be extended before expiration in the “Living” Department.
- Minimal equipment is ready for use with the “Starter Kit Sleeping and Kitchen”.
- You get a key (Emeal) for cash-free food payment at the dining halls and cafeterias of Student Services.
- For questions and orientation, Student Services staff can help.
Contact and Office Hours:
Institution of Public Rights
Phone: +49 (0)351 469750
Fax: +49 (0)351 4718154
Office hours: Tuesday from 9am to 12pm and Thursday from 1pm to 5pm
The individual departments have got further office hours [German only].